Monday, February 13, 2012

Seed Packet png for JMG Class

With a freeze for two nights in a row, our first for the year, I am considering some inside projects for this week's Junior Master Gardener class.  We have been outside for our last several classes and I think our next section, Fruits and Nuts will be better handled inside.  Our first project is seed saving and we will be making our own envelopes to hold them.
I love The Graphics Fairy LLC's website for fanastic images.  She has had several that spoke to the dreaming gardener.  The idea of the seed packets I found with The Prudent Homemaker only I needed to rebuild it to work for our group.  I will be using the notes section to remind about the "Right Plant, Right Place" lesson.  Having scissors and a cutting project will help to occupy early students.

No comments: