Saturday, October 5, 2013

Blue Knights Year One

My friend joked that I had too much extra time on my hands.  Well, I don't really, but I wanted Blue Knights bad enough that I took it on for this year.  I searched for  information on running the group, and really didn't find more than a post or two outside of the Ecce Homo Press / Behold Publications site for Blue Knights. 



So, I am posting a few things about it here.  I hope it helps someone out there, but mostly I hope it helps me.  We have a younger crowd this year, with the oldest being 9 years old and the youngest are 4 years old.  We are also meeting in the same room as our Little Flowers Girls Club.

One of the first tricks for my year is to have a quick starting craft for both the Knights and Little Flowers having to do with their virtue as they align most of the first year.  We have limited space and have to be considerate of noise and activity levels.

No comments: