Sunday, November 4, 2007

How did this happen?

Hi there. Yikes, I am suddenly in charge of little ones. Suddenly made have been over 7 years, but if you remember how fast those first three days of 24 hour care for you and baby went, you know what you're in for!

Today I went outside with all three to push them on the swings. Only to find two swings needed to be reattached. So we pushed the littlest one together, then kicked a soccer ball around.

I know there are a lot of things to do inside the house, but it seemed urgent to share such a beautiful day with them.

Ultimately I think I spent 20 minutes, but they really enjoyed it. And so did I. They are all precious - from my mom, my daughter was the first one, there is nothing like the first, my son is the sweet one, just smiles from early on so sweet that one, and the third is our one that almost wasn't and will be special always for that.

No comments: