Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thanksgiving Cards Today

I found some clipart that made good coloring items. The two older kids colored and cut them out and glued them to folded paper. We didn't have to do any more than 2 as there isn't the expectation like Christmas for cards for everyone. They finished their one card each and practiced cutting as well. On the back were the requisite Hand outline turkeys I remember from my school days. Their cousins will get a kick out of seeing the cards and comparing handprint sizes.

My mom and I are thinking about what to make for Thanksgiving. We had a menu from the Entrees Made Easy store, which all sounded great, but my husband cringes at the thought of anything less than a whole big turkey. And what do they do with the rest of the turkey anyway? Hot dogs?

No comments: