Monday, November 5, 2007

Pulling up Pictures

We spent some time at Walt Disney World for a weekend. Talk about a busy place! With the slower mindset, we did all right. We also had the benefit of borrowing my friend's stroller. Instead of our way old one, we road tripped with the new Phil & Ted's double stroller. That was awesome! The second seat is removeable and it looks just like a great stroller. I noticed that we weren't the only ones toting the trendy trekker. I would be paranoid that someone would steal our stroller. Next time (if there is one) I think I would rent the ones they have there for $20 per day for the double stroller. It is molded plastic, but is serviceable and generous in size. You can also retain your receipt and get a new one if you misplace yours, or go to another park.

Oh, to note, we wiped off food from that Phil & Ted stroller! Fabulous!

Off to pickup at school!

No comments: